Pingstats, a simple CLI based ping visualization script
This script provides a very simple CLI based ping visualization script by utilizing hipster plot.
This project is a much simplified version of PingStats, a project of mine that went from being useful (i.e, the functionality of this script) to an over complicated mess of spaghetti code. That software provides GUI based plotting, as well as CSV based logging of ping data over time.
Hopefully, in the future you will simply be able to pip install pingstats, but for now you can simply clone this repo and run the included setup.py file.
$ git clone https://gitliab.com/eclectickmediasolutions/pingstats.git $ cd pingstats && git submodule update $ pip3 install .
This software was implemented with simplicity in mind, and only provides one point of access:
$ pingstats google.ca
Where google.ca can be replaced with any host name (as of V0.2) [coming soon (tm)].
Commit History @V0.2
- Implemented pip safe setuputils install Ariana Giroux 1 year, 10 months ago
- Updated docs for script Ariana Giroux 1 year, 10 months ago
- Implemented command line argument Ariana Giroux 1 year, 10 months ago
- Updated git submodule listings Ariana Giroux 1 year, 10 months ago
- Cleaned up formatting on README.rst Ariana Giroux 1 year, 10 months ago
- Added some basic docs EclectickEclipse 1 year, 10 months ago
- Initial functionality EclectickEclipse 1 year, 10 months ago