Tree @V0.1 (Download .tar.gz)
Intro & Install
This is the code for our under construction site (often in use at https://eclecticmedia.space/). It represents a minimum viable product (MVP) for a flask site.
This repo is licensed under the MIT license, so feel free to hack away where you see fit. If you do something interesting with it or notice a bug in the MVP included in this repo, feel free to email me a patch or git-native 'request-pull' at
Install/setup the dev environment
First, you'll want to set up a virtual environment:
python3 -m venv venv
Then, install the project requirements:
source venv/bin/activate; pip3 install -r requirements.txt
The style is written using sass, and can be compiled with
ruby-sass. Check your package manager for package availability. Alternatively,
npm can compile the sass to CSS.
On Debian based distributions:
sudo apt-get install ruby-sass sass scss/style.scss static/css/style.css # compile sass to css for browser suport
flask to launch a local web server!
If everything goes according to plan, you should be able to point your browser at `http://127.0.0.1:5000'!
See license file for more. All code exists under the MIT license, but the assets do not fall under this license!
Commit History @V0.1
- Added a simple readme Ariana Giroux 1 year, 1 month ago
- Added initial python flask boilerplate Ariana Giroux 1 year, 1 month ago
- Added initial assets Ariana Giroux 1 year, 1 month ago
- Added tracking to full (now defunct) site. Ariana Giroux 1 year, 1 month ago
- Added a license file. Ariana Giroux 1 year, 1 month ago